Having a good idea is not enough. You might find yourself struggling when trying to reach your target market and approach your first customers.
You will have to go through the multiple processes of company creation, and to overcome limitations and barriers.
That is why our co-founding model and intensive incubation process combine resources with a hands-on approach and careful attention, all together allowing for the development of startups that are fully realized and ready for investment.
WE BROUGHT THE BEST INVESTORS, THE BEST PROFESSIONALS,
AND THE BEST PEOPLE TO WORK WITH YOU.
We are in this business together.
As your partner, we bring to the table an intensive support system to answer all of your personal and business needs:
Providing a strategic point of view by looking far, wide, and deep,
our co-founder team will help you build the company's roadmap and execution plan.
In order to give you the most updated and relevant knowledge, we gathered a group of the best experts and professionals, leaders in their respective fields, whose knowledge and experience can enable you to shape the necessary infrastructure and foundation for a strong business-
A work space in our office, where you can create important networks and facilitate collaboration.
Direct accesse to our Friends and Family group - successful industry players, experienced entrepreneurs and top investors who will expose you to their market perspectives and help you understand how a business leader thinks and acts.
We provide an array of platforms for raising funds, in order for you to find the one which suits you best. Whether you will need an investment, crowdfunding/crowdsourcing, a development investment, a loan or an impact investment, your fundraising platforms will be customizable.
We are looking to partner with entrepreneurs who:
1. have a professional skill set, extensive, relevant industry experience, highly developed interpersonal skills and teamwork abilities.
2. have more than 20 years of knowledge and experience.
3.have a young company/ idea in its infancy with an existing market need
4. face challenges in the areas of business development, commercialization and go-to-market.
5. doesn't want to work alone and needs a team and a collaborative work environment.
6. doesn't want or know how to deal with administrative issues and needs help with controlling the payroll, tax, legal issues, and IT infrastructure.
7. need help in fundraising for their company.
8. need access to the market, people, networks and resources.
9. wants their company to scale and wishes for a faster route to market.
10. are motivated, ambitious and wants to partner with the best people to build an outstanding company.